Friday, January 28, 2005

The Power of My Pen

The Power of My Pen

I turned a man I do not like
into an ox.

I pushed him down a ravine
and said he'd be better off
in life as
a belt.

Low.

Evil.

Fantastic.

I have the power of the gods
at my hands.

Zeus is powerless,
unless he gets pissed

and the lightning hurts more
than my inky remark.

But the "do me a favour"
MUST be stopped!

Though it is funny, my choice
of an animal for this shell of a human.

Because all that comes
from his mouth is an
animalistic groan.

Or mumblings if i am lucky.

The mooing may be just as persistant,
but at least i can tune that out.

And legally serve him as dinner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pisces75 said...

I love your new poetry site too! I think you write fabulous, lyrical masterpieces!!! I think it is a good addiction to have!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home